Focke-Wulf Fw 190 A4
The A-4 was introduced in 1942, it was equipped with the same engine (BMW 801 D2 1677hp) and basic armament of the A-3. The basic reason for a re designation was the addition of the MW 50 water methanol injection system and a new radio the FuG 16z which required a new aerial mount atop the tailfin, however, delays in production resulted in the MW 50 system not being installed during production. The aircraft represented here is the mount of Hauptmann Heinrich Kraft of 1./JG51 in the Soviet Union during the Fall of '42.
Fw190 A4
Fw190A4
Fw190A4
Fw190A4
Fw190A4
Fw190A4
Fw190A4
JG51 Wappen
Fw 190 A3

 

Categories
  Home
  Completed Builds
  WIP
  VEMMA
New Builds
  M728 CEV
  Pz.Kpfw. VI B
  StuG III F
Friends
  Calvin Tan
  John Steinman
  Michael Rinaldi
  Radek Pituch
  Rick Lawler
Links
  Planet Armor
  Schwerpunkt
  MIG Forums
  AFV Planet
  More Links
   
 
Guestbook